Natural Perfume Workshops Brisbane
$199.00 – $500.00
Natural Perfume Workshops are now being held right here in Brisbane, Australia. Where the true and timeless craftsmanship of artisan French perfume making is right here on your doorstep. This Brisbane-based creative workshop challenges your olfactory expertise, but made easy by Miriam’s truly accessible and supportive style.
This fragrance-making experience, is the only 100% natural perfumery workshop in Australia, conducted by a fully qualified French Botanical perfumer.
- Perfume Making Workshops. CUSTOM DATE: PRIVATE FOR 1-12 PEOPLE
- Please make sure to add the number of attendees in the Quantity field if you’re selecting “more than 3”
- Call Miriam: 0413 024 901 or email for bookings & let me know what suits
- Location: 31 Pantheon Street, Jindalee, Brisbane
This is a hands on experience in making your very own Eau de Parfum using the traditional French Method with Miriam Young, Perfumer.
Learn how to choose and blend top notes, middle notes and base notes whilst creating a harmonious fragrant medley to match your scent preferences. Work with materials from the major scent families including, Floral, Oriental, Citrus, Aromatic, Wood, Green and Moss. Male, as well as Feminine scents can be created, and our male clients enjoy the workshop just as much as our ladies.
Ages from 12 years old and above. Includes chocolate, champagne and strawberries.
Perfume Workshops Brisbane: Pricing
- 1 person – $398
- 2 people – $500 for both
- 3 -8 people – $199 per person. Please make sure to add the number of attendees in the Quantity field if you’re selecting more than 3 attendees.
- You can also select 1 here if you’re joining an existing group of 3 or more.